For this post, I will be sharing about some yummy goodness from NESTLÉ for babies!
NESTLÉ is a household brand for many of us, especially my family! I am a big fan of MILO. E loves SJORA. Our kitchen cupboard is always stocked up with Maggie. So, you can see how NESTLÉ is brand that we trust! Now that Baby Gillian is starting on her food journey, what could be better brand than NESTLÉ CERELAC to start off with!
NESTLÉ CERELAC Infant Cereal Brown Rice
The NESTLÉ CERELAC Infant Cereal Brown Rice is one of the first food for Baby Gillian when she turned 6 month. The reason why we chose brown rice cereal to be one of Baby Gillian’s first food would that the taste is very mild and it will taste very similar to the milk that we mix it. The one major change difference would be texture.
Unlike her brother, Ryan, she very much prefers the taste of brown rice to white rice. In fact, my mom feeds her brown rice at least twice a week and she looks forward to her brown rice lunch all the time!
The NESTLÉ CERELAC Infant Cereal Brown Rice is made from grain that supplies the fibre that a baby needs. It helps to transit from milk to solids and it is smooth and gentle on your baby’s digestive system. The NESTLÉ CERELAC Infant Cereal Brown Rice uses an exclusive technology called CHE (Cereals Hydrolyzed Enzymatically) which breaks down carbohydrates like rice or wheat into smaller components for easy digestion and contains essential nutrients:
• BL Bifidus® helps baby maintain a good digestive system
• Iron, a component of haemoglobin in red blood cells which carries oxygen to all parts of the body- this is especially important to me because Ryan is iron-deficient(despite his “good size”) and I want to ensure that Baby Gillian is well-taken care of in this aspect.
• Zinc is essential for growth
• Vitamin A for the functioning of the eyes
• Vitamin C for the absorption of iron from food
• DHA, an important building block for brain and eye development (for children up to 3 years of age)
NESTLÉ CERELAC Yoghurt Wheat and Cherry Apple
Currently, Baby Gillian almost 7 months, I got Baby Gillian to try the CERELAC® Infant Cereal with Yogurt (Wheat & Cherry Apple) over the weekend and she loves it! You can see it from her smiles and her eager looking expression in the photos below!
The new CERELAC® Infant Cereal with Yogurt has triple the goodness in every bowl! It contains the unique combination of yogurt, BIFIBUS BL and cereals. At 7 months, Baby Gillian can be introduced to full-fat dairy products such as yogurt to fulfill her increased nutritional needs. Every serving of CERELAC® Infant Cereal with Yogurt (Wheat & Cherry Apple) with nutritious benefits which are very similar to NESTLÉ CERELAC Infant Cereal Brown Rice. They are:
1. Calcium – Helps to support strong bones and teeth
2. BIFIDUS BL Probiotics – Helps baby to maintain a healthy digestive system (Nestlé® CERELAC® Infant Cereals with Yogurt is the only infant cereal with BL® Bifidus probiotics currently in the market.)
3. Nutritious Cereals – Contains essential vitamins & minerals such as iron, zinc, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and DHA.
One of the awesome things about NESTLÉ CERELAC would be the simple preparation!
1. Wash your hands before food preparation. Make sure all the baby’s bowls and utensils are thoroughly cleaned before preparing the baby’s food.
3. Sir until cereal in smooth and feed baby with a clean spoon!
Baby Gillian, awaiting eagerly for her yummy yogurt lunch!
She loves lunch time!
And she excitedly goes for the next mouthful!
For this post, Baby Gillian tried the CERELAC® Infant Cereal with Yogurt on its own. I have read other blog posts on on you can add mashed fruits (e.g. steamed strawberries) to the cereal as well! In fact, I will be looking forward to try this out with Baby Gillian. Watch out for this in the next post or on my instagram! 🙂
NESTLÉ CERELAC for this post is kindly sponsored by NESTLÉ Baby. The Bumbo floor seat that Baby Gillian uses at meal times and her pretty pink organic bamboo romper are also available at Spring Maternity stores. A