After almost three decades in Singapore, we have decided to venture out as a family, to experience how it would be like living out of our little red dot. My parents and my close relatives kept asking me why were we leaving our cosy lives back home, I guess it is more than just a whim of the moment. Here are some of the reasons why we decided to take time off Singapore.
This page is going to book mark the places of interests and eateries that we visited in UK as a family. We are fairly new to the country, having only been here since December 2013. It is our family’s first overseas stint and it is not very easy having two young children tagging along. I have always been blogging and hence it is only natural that I chronicle our family’s adventures and experiences in this beautiful place.
Southwest London/West London
3. Kew Gardens
2. Tajima Tei
Southeast London/East London
1. Greenwich Park (Post 1, Post 2)
3. Royal Naval College (Post 1, Post 2)
8. Canary Wharf (Post 1, Post 2)
9. Museum of London, Docklands (Post 1, Post 2)
14. Victoria Park
19. Newham City Farm
21. Thames Barrier Park (Post 1, Post 2)
23. Natural History Museum
24. Science Museum
6. Windsor Staycation (Legoland, Pinewoods Hotel, Windsor Castle)